Friday, October 17, 2008

Introducing...Trish York #24

Nickname: T.Y.

Height: 5' 8"

Hometown: all over Minnesota

Attended: University of MN

Position: Handler

Interesting Information about the Player:

-Years playing ultimate: 17ish. Jane Air (MN), Flygirls (CA), Clutch (MI), Bait, POP

-Achievements in Ultimate: silver medal as a coach for the 2004 US Junior Women's team at worlds in Finland (i've won some tournaments, but this was the coolest.)

-Occupation: Technical writing supervisor at Medtronic. I write manuals about implantable cardiac devices for doctors and nurses. Snap!

-Outside Ultimate: I am a not-so-closet Martha Stewart wannabe. My apple pie will make you wish I was your mom.

-Favorite sideline nourishment: GU and pringles will get you through anything

-Strange pre-tournament rituals: I always shower Friday night before a tournament. Clean hair and smooth legs make me feel fast (or at least less crabby about getting up at the butt crack of dawn.)

No comments: